Export Restrictions on Barracuda Networks Products
Gepostet von Gregory Corrientes an 10 December 2012 10:02
Barracuda Product Notice
To: Distributors and Resellers of Barracuda Networks’ Products
From: Russell Johnson, Barracuda Networks, Inc.
As a reseller or distributor of Barracuda products, you have an affirmative obligation to comply with U.S. export regulations for all products you resell to customers worldwide. Therefore, new product sales, renewals, upgrades or services may not be sold, shipped, delivered or otherwise transferred to any destination that is subject to U.S. government regulations as follows:
* Embargoed countries: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria. Products may not be sold to or used in these countries.
* Denied Parties (Full list available to Barracuda partners per details below): Products may not be sold or used by parties on this list at any time. As this list is subject to change without notice, all new and renewal partners shall be checked against this list prior to submitting an order to Barracuda.
* Prohibited uses: When permissible, items destined for nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons proliferation will require a U.S. or other government license or permit. Licenses can take as much as 60 days to obtain and there is no guarantee a license will be granted.
* Technology Restrictions: Barracuda encrypted products classified as 5D002, 740.17(b)(2) will require licenses for government and military end users not located in Supplement 3 countries: (Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom). For a list of the classifications of our current products, visit our website: http://content.barracudanetworks.com/e/10742/tradecompliance/xssqv/314382405.
Barracuda expects your strict compliance at all times with these regulations and requirements. Partners who violate this requirement will be subject to immediate termination.
Links to the relevant U.S. Government agencies and laws are located at: http://content.barracudanetworks.com/e/10742/index-htm/xssr6/314382405 and http://content.barracudanetworks.com/e/10742/of-Foreign-Assets-Control-aspx/xssrj/314382405<http://content.barracudanetworks.com/e/10742/index-htm/xssr6/314382405%20and%20http://content.barracudanetworks.com/e/10742/of-Foreign-Assets-Control-aspx/xssrj/314382405>. The key US regulations applicable to export are:
* The Export Administration Regulations, administered by the Bureau of Industry and Security, apply to the sale, shipment and transfer of our goods and technology to foreign companies and foreign persons located both in the United States, and abroad.
* The trade and economic sanctions regulations, administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Controls, restrict trade, investment, and financial transactions with certain countries, organizations, and individuals.
Should you have any questions, please contact Barracuda TradeCompliance_Team@barracuda.com
<redir.aspx?C=w_8r1pB_kUetLMtNbJQPC5rPn78Ups9I-bQjuV2NUWyD5UbpuQzMp0XL6OsC8sPgocneaREsv80.&URL=mailto%3aTradeCompliance_Team%40barracuda.com>We value your participation as a Barracuda partner, and look forward to our mutual continued success.